Monday, September 1, 2008

Childrens Mansion 5K

2 Words.........NOT PREPARED !! I hadn't ran in about 1.5 wks and ran the Childrens Mansion 5 k Saturday and was not prepared for hill after hill. My hood I usually run in is flat. My weak self had to walk them there hills. Oh well I guess I learned from this to start running up some hills here and there. And I forgot my Ipod. Anyway, I did make it through it. Brytan ran the whole thing and loved it. We both had fun. Between that and going to Ole Miss game that night and being up and down in the stands I think I've done the equivalent of about 400 lunges. My legs are killing me. That's what I get for takin a week or so off. Time to get SERIOUS about this fitness business. No more slacking. Anyway here's some pics.












I don't know what this goofy look was all about

No comments: