Monday, April 12, 2010

Lot's of new things

It's been a while since I've blogged. I've been quite busy around here with baby Tucker. We had him on March 8th. We had decided not to find out whether we were having a boy or a girl until delivery. I was very surprised. Everyone that I knew thought I was having a girl. We thought it so much it almost seemed that it was fact. I even have girl clothing hanging in his closet. He was a boy though, and he couldn't be more perfect . He weighed 7lbs 3 oz. 19.5 inches long. Of course we had to get lots of pics taken courtesy of my personal photographer/wonderful mother in law. Here are a few of them.









photos by bridgetsharpphotography.com

1 comment:

Misty said...

awww love love love the basket shot! All of that hair is just precious!!! Congrats!