Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Boys

Just a few pics to share of my boys. July 4th, Brytan ran in the Green Street Mile which is a race held every July 4th in Tupelo. This was his first time to run it and he won 2nd in his age division. I am so proud of him and I hope this sparks his running even more.
On another note Tucker is 4 months old! Time just flies by. He will be grown before I know it. We tried cereal for the first time. He didn't act like he hated, but he spit half of it back out because he hasn't learned how to work his mouth with a spoon yet. He went swimming for the first time today and it was so precious. He loved it, we stayed out there about 2 hrs without him crying any except for when my fingernail and his nose accidently collided and it scratched him. Anyhoo here are some pics.

No comments: