Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Taking a cue from the gymnasts

So I woke up this morning at 0600 as part of my(mold myself into a morning person ) project. Got my clothes on, stretched, ipod strapped on and ready. Got outside, and it was raining. I had planned on running today and had gotten up early just for it, so needless to say I was disappointed. So I went back to bed. It rained, and rained and rained. Finally this afternoon I got to run, and my leg muscles were very sore afterwards so I decided to put some ice on them. I was not ready to be immobile for a while though so I took an idea from the gymnasts I've been seeing on the olympics. After they get through with some of their routines they tape ice to their shoulders, or legs. I thought this was a fine way to ice yet remain mobile and look very funny all at the same time.














Cute Huh? It worked though.

No comments: