Sunday, August 17, 2008

Trying to get it together

I'm so excited! I have my road bike ordered and on its way. I've never owned a road bike before, so this should be fun. I should fly on this after struggling on my tank(my heavy mtn bike). I also am going to start swimming laps tomorrow night. I am really considering doing a triathlon, or a marathon or both in the future. Waaayyy future. Gives me a long term goal. It's just so hard to try to get it together and find time to do all these things. I am going to make time though. I am enjoying the way I feel after I run or bike. Now I know why so many people get addicted to them. I am finding myself addicted to these blogs too-reading and posting(whether anyone reads mine or not).

1 comment:

Raina said...

Hi Melissa! Thanks for reading! I'm happy to hear that you, too, are a mom "aspiring" to do triathlon or marathon. I think that is great! They are both wonderful sports and I'm finding I'm loving the triathlon thing. I did a marathon about 4 and a half years ago and I want to do another some day in the future. I'll be sure to keep up with your training. Take care!!

Raina